Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back Home

It was a crazy adventure trying to get through the Miami airport which involved several delayed flights, missed connections, and a trip the the beach that ended with a burn.  We left the hotel in Montero, Bolivia at 5:00 am on Friday and didn't make it into Asheville until 7:00 pm on Sunday.  Thankfully we all made it home safe and after a couple of days of rest we've all made it back to school and are getting caught up on our classes.  My original plan was to be back in town very early on Saturday morning and get some photos edited and uploaded to the blog because of the technical difficulties which prevented me from doing this in Bolivia.  Unfortunately the extended travel time has put me behind schedule both on the blog and on my school work.  I am almost caught up with the school work and plan to have the photos ready and posted on the blog this weekend.  Also, I have several observations about Bolivia that I would like to share on here during the coming weeks as well as plans for fundraising in an effort to bring XO laptops to Bolivia.  More on this later, for now I'm going to get back to work on catching up with school assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment