Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photos Comming

I got up early this morning and put in about an hour on the computer checking emails and moving photos around.  Later today I will likely have a collection of photos from our adventures in Bolivia over the past few days ready to upload to this blog.  I will add them to this post when they are ready and when I have internet access again.  We have been very busy with multiple events scheduled every day and have each created a list of several research projects which we would like to explore further.  Now the hard part is going to be narrowing our lists down to one or two projects we could actually complete this semester.  Check back here for some of the photos of our trip thus far.

So here´s the deal with the photos, they are too large to be uploaded with the slow internet speeds and the computers here that I have access to are too slow to edit them down to a more managable size during the few times that I have down time.  I´ll keep trying, but the photos will likely materialize on the blog after we return.  Hopefully everyone else will post their photos as well, we´ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment