Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dinner

We went out to an interesting restaurant in Santa Cruz during our trip there yesterday.  Several people ordered uniquie foods which are traditional Bolivian cusine.  Among these were toung, crocodile, heart, udder, small intestine, blood sausage, tripe, and the usual steak and salads.  My table ordered and tried all of these with the exception of the toung and crocodile, which I didn´t know were on the menu until after we had already ordered.  To everyones suprise the heart and udder were the favorite meats while the tripe and blood sausage were tied for least favorite.  The steak and the small intestine were alright, although they were among the meats leftover at the end of the night.  There were no leftovers of the heart or udder.  After I get back home and have the time and a place to edit my photos I have some very interesting shots of the meat market which will complement this post well.  Check back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment