Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bolivian Internet Cafe

I am just doing a quick update at an internet cafe because we have been running non-stop since we got here.  I am looking for a more perminant internet connection to use for uploading the many photos I have taken and may have to take a day off from working with the rest of the group just to get this done.  Also, you may have noticed that I have not used any contractions in this entire post.  Can someone please tell me where the apostrophe key is on a Bolivian keyboard?  Others in our group had trouble finding the shift key and I keep hitting the wrong buttons because the keyboard is layed out different here.  More to come, but I just wanted to get some type of message out because I have been out of communication with the rest of the world since Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to help with the keyboard issue for everyone.
    http://www.translationsoftware4u.com/keyboard-layout.htm
    s. nielsen

    ReplyDelete